This ad is expired.
- Coordinator, Workforce Opportunities and Outcomes
- Go to our website »
The Advanced Program Coordinator, Workforce Opportunities and Outcomes, is responsible for supporting new and continuing initiatives, including grants. This position is part of the Workforce Development and Continuing Education Division and reports to the Advanced Program Manager for Workforce Development Initiatives.
The Advanced Program Program Coordinator, Workforce Opportunities and Outcomes provides support to successfully develop and implement new and continuing strategic initiatives. This position will support college-wide initiatives such as grant and initiative implementation, fostering external partnerships through writing letters of support, compiling data, and providing support to the Workforce Division.
The work schedule for this position is flexible and will include working evenings and weekends and local travel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, schedule, and maintain detailed operational plans
- Collaborate and coordinatewith internal partners and external partners includingbut not limited to deans, department heads, faculty, Grants Services, and organizations
- Implement institutional policies, procedures, and processes
- Prepare and present data, fiscal, and programmatic reports
- Interpret and apply related policies and procedures and state and federal laws and regulations
- Run and interpret Pima Reports, WEBI, and Banner queries
- Centralize and organize data requests and data storage across the Workforce division
- Review Workforce Division grant reports and budgets
- Collaborate with the Pima Foundation and provide fiscal oversight
- Provide support to maximize grant funding utilization
- Respond to and resolve questions or concerns
- Create slide decks for various presentations
- Write letters, briefs, and reports
- Assist with events
- Perform other duties of a similar nature as required
- Bachelor's degree in a related fieldand
- Two years of professional-level program managementexperience
- Candidates with similar minimum objective qualification are encouraged to apply and should describe in detail the work experience and education regarded as establishing the equivalency
- Four years of professional-level program managementexperience
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Clear, concise written communication
- Develop, implement, and assess initiatives
- Interpret and apply state and federal regulations
- Budget development and management
- Grants administration and reporting practices
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Develop and maintain positive interpersonal relationships
- Develop and maintain collaborative internal and external partnership
- Excellent customer service
- Advanced use of computers, applicable software and multiple database platforms andGoogle Suite software including database and presentation applications
- Continuous quality improvement model including data analysis
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency