- Admissions Counselor - International
- Go to our website »
Admissions Counselor - International
Dallas / Ft. Worth
Represents Texas Tech University both on and off campus to prospective students, parents, staff, and faculty of area high schools and community colleges to attract quality applicants and achieve enrollment goals. Coordinates and contributes to the success of various visit schedules for area high school and community colleges in the assigned area. Plans assigned recruiting events and programs. Counsels prospective applicants on the admissions process and opportunities at the university.
- Represents Texas Tech University at college day and night programs at high schools and community colleges related to international admissions., immigration processes and opportunities offered by the university.
- Coordinate and implement visit schedules for area high schools and community colleges as needed.
- Partner with Alumni Association, Parent and Family Relations, and other campus community offices in university wide student recruitment efforts as it relates to the recruitment of international students.
- Communicate effectively with prospective students, parents, and counselors through meetings and admissions presentations in office, at school visits, or during college/high school programs with a focus on international admissions.
- Plan and implement student recruitment events in assigned territory.
- Recruit international prospects by sharing information about TTU programs via travel, presentations, event and marketing promotions.
- Serve as the primary contact in the assigned area regarding undergraduate international admissions and immigration processes.
- Partner with community colleges in the area for the promotion of degree completion for international students.
Bachelors degree plus one (1) year related experience; OR a combination of education and/or related experience to equal five (5) years.
Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. permanent resident to meet qualifications for appointment as a Designated School Official (DSO) and J-1 Alternate Responsible Officer (ARO).
- Master's degree or equivalent combination of training and experience preferred.
- Experience with international admissions.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English preferred.
- Public relations experience.
- Working knowledge of higher education recruitment and admissions.
- Sales and territory management experience.
- Event planning, coordination, and implementation.
To apply, visit workattexastech.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency jeid-073bd0fe692be64ca84b9f16bc68a2dc