Provides administrative support to the International Center, serving current International Students and staff. International Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the daily administrative tasks that support processing international students' applications using our admissions system, (Target X) of qualified prospective international students. The Assistant will support the International Admissions staff in:
- Using Target X to review international admissions applications
- Managing responses to inquiries and ongoing communication with prospective students and their families through daily monitoring of the international admissions inbox
- Analyzes required financial documents and personal identification documents to produce the form I-20 needed by each international student.
- Educates and advises international students on government rules and regulations pertaining to the Form I-20 and F-1 visa process.
- Administer and advise students and staff on all inquiries and correspondence pertinent to initial I-20 issuance
- Initiate proactive I-20 communication (pre-emptive phone calls, advising, parent communication), closely track and validate applicants' immigration documents necessary for F-1 student visa
- Provide continuous customer service to all students at every stage of their applications
- Counsel prospective applicants on the admissions process, affordability and opportunities at the college via appointments, chats, phone calls, and emails
- Three years of full-time or equivalent part-time experience in office management. An Associate's or higher degree may be substituted for one year of the required experience.
- Demonstrated strong keyboarding, word processing and data base skills with a proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Minimum of two years of experience in an administrative support position in a professional setting
- Must be goal or results-oriented
- Excellent coordination, project management, and time management competencies
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate with students from different cultural backgrounds
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multitask and effectively function in a fast-paced and team environment
- Comfortable working under pressure of time and numbers/targets
- Demonstrated commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Proficiency in a foreign language
- Experience in international student enrolment or higher education admissions, with success in meeting application/enrollment targets
- Experience working in Higher Education
- Experience with Colleague (Ellucian) or other integrated information systems in higher education
- Strong proofreading skills
- Experience as a Designated School Official (DSO)
Salary: $1,908.09 bi-weekly
Application Deadline: September 8, 2022
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/X7bQnXTVrGxpAHk14feejd
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency